Update 1 (alter Blogeintrag siehe unten):
inzwischen gibt es das Changelog-Dokument zum Download. Dort sehen die Release Notes ein wenig anders aus.
Q55xx_0.140.27.0 (Publication date: 2011-01-05)
- Solution for intermittent freezing picture in Finland.
- Solution for zapping away from 3D broadcast channel in the Netherlands that results in no video.
- Solution for intermittent disturbance on audio via SPDIF out.
- Solution to prevent random services installation on UPC cable com in Switzerland.
- Solution to avoid that the set is rebooting/dead after sw update via PTA02 by packed stick.
- Solution X talk 3D.
- Solution for distorted sound with certain video formats playing via HDMI.
- Solution about the issue when the Double Video MHP application „GF Pay“ is killed and is switching from secondary to primary video.
- Solution for installing Dig DVBC , DVB‐C when 170MHZ in MUX, picture is distorted.
- Solution for sound drops.
Q55xx_0.140.25.1 (Publication date: 2010-11-23)
- Fix-visible bright lines at the right border in the 58PFL9955H/12. (siehe auch hier)
hier der Changelog:
Release notes Q5551_0.140.27.0 (fixes for xxPFL8xx5 and xxPFL9xx5 series):
- The TV is intermittently loosing sound on the DIGITAL AUDIO OUT (S/PDIF) connection.
- Not all channels/services can be found during channel installation (only applicable to country Switzerland).
- The TV is intermittently loosing sound when you connect an external device via HDMI.
- Picture is distorted with vertical lines and micro-blocks while watching digital cable (DVB-C) channels (only applicable to country Finland).
- Unable to view “France 24” service in Net TV (only applicable to Net TV models).
Release notes Q5553_0.140.27.0 (fixes for 21:9 and xxPFL8xx5M and 9xx5M-Italy sets):
- Same as above + the TV automatically exits the Multimedia Home Platform (MHP) application (only applicable to Italy).
Follow me on Twitter (@PhilipsToengel)